12.28.2012

Newness and Light

 The people walking in darkness...
I once was walking in darkness.


I once walked in the darkness of consuming and of my material things.

I once walked in the darkness of busyness and self-importance.

I once walked in the darkness of anger and impatience.
...have seen a great light 

The Light has dawned and has shone all around me.


I now walk in the light of peace and rest.

I now walk in the light of love and mercy.

I now walk in the light of forgiveness and hope.
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. 
 I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
New life.

New heart.

New spirit.

New creation.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you, I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh 
You were taught...to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. 
Walking in the light of life.


Following Him, eyes fixed on the Light, ears attending to the Word.

I was walking in darkness and have seen a great light.

I live in the land of the shadow of death but, praise be to God, a light has now dawned!

Go. Walk in Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment